scrappy blog challenges & catch up with scrappy friends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scrappy blog challenges & catch up with scrappy friends!

NO WEBSITE ADVERTISING ALLOWED!

HomeHome  Gallery  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e-mail notification of posts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TraceyC

TraceyC

e-mail notification of posts? Empty
PostSubject: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Is there a way to turn it off for good? Each thread I post on I end up getting a notice in my e-mail account when someone else posts on the thread.
Back to top Go down
Charm
Admin
Charm

PostSubject: Re: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
https://chatwithcharm.forumotion.com
TraceyC

TraceyC

PostSubject: Re: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Nope didn't see it until you pointed me in the right direction. I ahve turned off the e-mail notification now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Charm
Admin
Charm

PostSubject: Re: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 am

thumbs up i'm not sure if its working properly or not? i still get some emails when someone replies.... thinking
Back to top Go down
https://chatwithcharm.forumotion.com
TraceyC

TraceyC

PostSubject: Re: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Most of mine have stopped getting through, but every now and then (around two or three a day) one sneaks through for some reason .......I can handle one or two Laughing
Because the forum is so busy when I was getting notifications for every thread it was a bit much but all good now. yayy
Back to top Go down
malinda

malinda

PostSubject: Re: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:38 pm

you'll still get them from the posts you posted on before you turned off the notifications...so you have to go back to those posts and press stop watching this topic for replies which is bottom right...
Back to top Go down
http://whosagardner.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e-mail notification of posts?   e-mail notification of posts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

e-mail notification of posts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
scrappy blog challenges & catch up with scrappy friends! :: New to Chat with Charm?-
Jump to: